- IDLIB – Open Letter to UN Syria Envoy Staffen de Mistura re proposal about “safe corridors” that would put civilians at risk of arrest, torture and death
- Paul Conroy To Introduce Premiere ‘Syria-The Impossible Revolution’ – Hong Kong Theatre, LSE Wed. Next 6.30pm
- The Power of Art & ‘Syria – The Impossible Revolution’ – How Drawings Allow Us To Confront Horror & Not Turn Away?
- Will A US-UK Trade Agreement Threaten Public Services in Britain and Reduce Food Standards Based on American High-Intensity, High-Chemical, Low-Animal Welfare Farming?
- ‘The Singer of The Revolution’
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Ronan L Tynan As I recoiled with shock and revulsion at the indiscriminate murder of civilians especially women and children in Gaza, no where more so than in its poorest and most densely populated neighborhood of Shejayia where bodies were … Continue reading
Truth First Casualty in War But Comedian Jon Stewart Brilliantly Burst the Illusion of Media Impartiality on Gaza
Ronan L Tynan The apparent media bias in the coverage of Israel’s murderous attack on Gaza was brilliantly exposed by comedian Jon Stewart recently. Simply by lampooning the absurd way in which many networks try to present this egregious … Continue reading
“You cannot use the murder of my grandmother by the Nazis as cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza” – Sir Gerald Kaufman MP
Ronan L. Tynan The continuing murder of civilians in Gaza makes it very clear that most of Israel’s political elite, and especially Prime Minister Netanyahu, feel confident they can commit warcrimes against the Palestinians with impunity, because regardless of any … Continue reading