- Reply to Michael Jansen of the Irish Times offering support for Assad presenting “report” on Trade Fair in Damascus with no reference whatsoever to Syrian regime still engaged in warcrimes, torture, forcibly disappearing refugees and crimes against humanity in Idlib targeting civilians with Russia
- Filmmaker turns Singer/Songwriter to Challenge Rock Star Roger Waters over ‘bizarre’ attacks on the White Helmets
- Massacre by Putin’s Airforce Today In Syria’s Idlib Raises Question Is Ireland’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Lobbying Russia For Seat on UN Security Council Normalising Crimes Against Humanity?
- Why is largescale corruption and misappropriation of humanitarian aid by the Assad regime in Syria being tolerated by the UN and the EU?
- Why the silence about one of the biggest mass rape campaigns of recent times on International Women’s Day? #IWD
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Ronan L Tynan As I recoiled with shock and revulsion at the indiscriminate murder of civilians especially women and children in Gaza, no where more so than in its poorest and most densely populated neighborhood of Shejayia where bodies were … Continue reading
Truth First Casualty in War But Comedian Jon Stewart Brilliantly Burst the Illusion of Media Impartiality on Gaza
Ronan L Tynan The apparent media bias in the coverage of Israel’s murderous attack on Gaza was brilliantly exposed by comedian Jon Stewart recently. Simply by lampooning the absurd way in which many networks try to present this egregious … Continue reading
“You cannot use the murder of my grandmother by the Nazis as cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza” – Sir Gerald Kaufman MP
Ronan L. Tynan The continuing murder of civilians in Gaza makes it very clear that most of Israel’s political elite, and especially Prime Minister Netanyahu, feel confident they can commit warcrimes against the Palestinians with impunity, because regardless of any … Continue reading