- Reply to Michael Jansen of the Irish Times offering support for Assad presenting “report” on Trade Fair in Damascus with no reference whatsoever to Syrian regime still engaged in warcrimes, torture, forcibly disappearing refugees and crimes against humanity in Idlib targeting civilians with Russia
- Filmmaker turns Singer/Songwriter to Challenge Rock Star Roger Waters over ‘bizarre’ attacks on the White Helmets
- Massacre by Putin’s Airforce Today In Syria’s Idlib Raises Question Is Ireland’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Lobbying Russia For Seat on UN Security Council Normalising Crimes Against Humanity?
- Why is largescale corruption and misappropriation of humanitarian aid by the Assad regime in Syria being tolerated by the UN and the EU?
- Why the silence about one of the biggest mass rape campaigns of recent times on International Women’s Day? #IWD
Monthly Archives: February 2015
“We are angry with Europe” not doing enough to help solve the Israel Palestinian conflict – AB Yehoshua, Israeli Novelist as MEPs appeal for suspension of EU-Israel Association Agreement
Ronan L Tynan Leading Israeli novelist AB Yehoshua appeals to the European Union to become active and help put real pressure to bring about the long awaited ‘2 State Solution’ to end the Israel Palestinian conflict. Speaking on BBC Newsnight … Continue reading
Anne Daly reflects on the life of an inspiring woman who made a difference: “Vicky was a force of nature in Ballymun,” this was how Fr. Eamon Sheridan her local Parish Priest summed up the life of the late great … Continue reading
John Kerry on Israel’s Role in the Rise of the Islamic State and the Barbaric Burning of People Alive
Ronan L Tynan US Secretary of State John Kerry made a very important statement in the State Department in Washington on October 16th last year, in which he linked the rise of ISIS or Islamic State to the failure of … Continue reading
Ronan L Tynan What is really shocking about the brutal austerity imposed on Greece is that it was mostly unnecessary as Philip Legrain points out so convincingly in the Financial Times. Describing the Eurozone as a debtors prison created by … Continue reading