- IDLIB – Open Letter to UN Syria Envoy Staffen de Mistura re proposal about “safe corridors” that would put civilians at risk of arrest, torture and death
- Paul Conroy To Introduce Premiere ‘Syria-The Impossible Revolution’ – Hong Kong Theatre, LSE Wed. Next 6.30pm
- The Power of Art & ‘Syria – The Impossible Revolution’ – How Drawings Allow Us To Confront Horror & Not Turn Away?
- Will A US-UK Trade Agreement Threaten Public Services in Britain and Reduce Food Standards Based on American High-Intensity, High-Chemical, Low-Animal Welfare Farming?
- ‘The Singer of The Revolution’
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Israel’s humiliation of the Palestinians risks opening the door to ISIS in Gaza and the West Bank – Abdel Bari Atwan
Ronan L Tynan Israel’s failure to make peace with the Palestinians risked opening the door to ISIS or Islamic State in Gaza and the West Bank the well known Middle East commentator and journalist Abdel Bari Atwan warned this week at Chatham House … Continue reading
Ronan L Tynan The Magna Carta has come to represent the rule of law, curbs on state power and the civil liberties and human rights we enjoy today. But Wednesday night (June 10, 2015) at the launch of a book that … Continue reading