- Why is largescale corruption and misappropriation of humanitarian aid by the Assad regime in Syria being tolerated by the UN and the EU?
- Why the silence about one of the biggest mass rape campaigns of recent times on International Women’s Day? #IWD
- Illegal Cluster Bombs Killing Children in Idlib, Syria – Ireland where convention to ban cluster bombs first adopted must lead in demanding Assad stop these crimes against humanity
- Courageous Citizen Journalist & Photographer under fire in Idlib – like Marie Colvin and Paul Conroy rolled into one – paints a terrible picture of civilians slaughter
- IDLIB – Open Letter to UN Syria Envoy Staffen de Mistura re proposal about “safe corridors” that would put civilians at risk of arrest, torture and death
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Netanyahu crying wolf helped push the US into Iraq war – will he be allowed do the same over the Iran Nuclear Deal?
RONAN L TYNAN: People everywhere, especially in the United States, have a right to be reminded just how irresponsible Prime Minister Netanyahu has been in crying wolf for the last three decades about Iran, especially when he attacks the historic … Continue reading