- Reply to Michael Jansen of the Irish Times offering support for Assad presenting “report” on Trade Fair in Damascus with no reference whatsoever to Syrian regime still engaged in warcrimes, torture, forcibly disappearing refugees and crimes against humanity in Idlib targeting civilians with Russia
- Filmmaker turns Singer/Songwriter to Challenge Rock Star Roger Waters over ‘bizarre’ attacks on the White Helmets
- Massacre by Putin’s Airforce Today In Syria’s Idlib Raises Question Is Ireland’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Lobbying Russia For Seat on UN Security Council Normalising Crimes Against Humanity?
- Why is largescale corruption and misappropriation of humanitarian aid by the Assad regime in Syria being tolerated by the UN and the EU?
- Why the silence about one of the biggest mass rape campaigns of recent times on International Women’s Day? #IWD
Monthly Archives: September 2015
How Roseanne Barr’s salvo on Twitter shows how blind faith in Netanyahu creating ‘Apartheid State of Israel’
Ronan L Tynan Unprovoked salvo I received from Roseanne Barr…… My reply – polite and to the point? – and Roseanne blocked me……… And my reflection on our brief exchange: “Look it up toad” – you could imagine the well known … Continue reading