- Reply to Michael Jansen of the Irish Times offering support for Assad presenting “report” on Trade Fair in Damascus with no reference whatsoever to Syrian regime still engaged in warcrimes, torture, forcibly disappearing refugees and crimes against humanity in Idlib targeting civilians with Russia
- Filmmaker turns Singer/Songwriter to Challenge Rock Star Roger Waters over ‘bizarre’ attacks on the White Helmets
- Massacre by Putin’s Airforce Today In Syria’s Idlib Raises Question Is Ireland’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Lobbying Russia For Seat on UN Security Council Normalising Crimes Against Humanity?
- Why is largescale corruption and misappropriation of humanitarian aid by the Assad regime in Syria being tolerated by the UN and the EU?
- Why the silence about one of the biggest mass rape campaigns of recent times on International Women’s Day? #IWD
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Paul Conroy To Introduce Premiere ‘Syria-The Impossible Revolution’ – Hong Kong Theatre, LSE Wed. Next 6.30pm
RONAN TYNAN – Producer/Director – ‘Syria – The Impossible Revolution’ Could not think of a better person than photographer Paul Conroy to launch our documentary ‘Syria – The Impossible Revolution’ because he was wounded in a brutal attack on the press … Continue reading
The Power of Art & ‘Syria – The Impossible Revolution’ – How Drawings Allow Us To Confront Horror & Not Turn Away?
Syria-The Impossible Revolution – TRAILER from Esperanza Productions on Vimeo. The world turning away from Syria as if people do not want to know – my abiding impression after three years working on the documentary ‘Syria – The Impossible Revolution’. … Continue reading